WHY SHOULD I STRENGTH TRAIN?
"Stop comparing yourself to what you were! Begin comparing yourself to what you're becoming!"
All people have a genetic predisposition to become stronger, at any age. So do you! Your body is made to become stronger from any starting point...beginning when 1st standing on two feet!
So why not use your body the way it was designed to be used for all your life? No, you cannot become stronger indefinitely. That claim would be utter nonsense. But if you haven't been Strength Training and you begin you will discover you can become stronger than you are, when you start, at any age! That claim is an utter truthful fact!
You should want to strength train, if you're age 55 or older...for the psychologically youthful thrill of physical Retention...Restoration...Renewed Vitality and...
- Because you love being more alive and want to enjoy the challenge of it!
- Because becoming youthfull by knowing you're stronger feels good in every way!
- Because you don't want to become dependant or weak and feeble sooner then necessary!
- Because becoming stronger is success for confidence, positive esteem, and physical wellbeing!
- Because you can become stronger...guaranteed if you know how...even though Society says you're too old to make gains...you are not!
"I have heard it said, that a person who retires should find a hobby purpose...that retired older people who have no hobby purpose age and die sooner than retired older people who do. I propose that a retired person has the time now, with children grown and on their own, for physical Strength Training to become a hobby and getting stronger a purpose. They'll live longer and so why not?" Coach Z
"BioFitness always Works Right because the Science is already Built Right in...so You Don't Have to Know It!"
© Copyright Steven R. Zeigman 1994-2019